- Enrollment packets may be completed by printing the following .pdf forms and then returning them in person to the church during normal business hours of 9:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday.
- Completed enrollment packets are accepted on a "first come, first served" basis.
- All ages are on or before September 1st - no exceptions.
- Waiting lists begin once all spots in a class are filled. While on a waiting list, enrollment packet and enrollment fee will not be accepted until there is an opening.
- You will receive an email confirmation letter of your enrollment along with dates you will need for the upcoming school year.
Before the first day of school, please obtain the following forms and return them to the First Light Weekday Preschool Office.
- Form 3231 (Certificate of Immunization) – obtained from your healthcare provider.
- ONLY Kindergarten students will need an additional form for Vision, Dental & Hearing, Form 3300 which can be obtained by your healthcare provider.